Freelance Project Manager – 12 Month Contract
Job added: March 2, 2016
- Position: Project Manager
- Location: South East
- Salary: Above £30 / hour ( Contract )
- Sector: Building
Position: Project Manager
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: £250 per day
Duration: 12 Months
Contact: Tom Perkin, PSR Solutions
Our client, a UK-based multi-disciplinary Main Contractor with a turnover in excess of £500m are looking to appoint a Project Manager, to lead the delivery of a £3m project in Sevenoaks.
The project comprises construction 3 new-build high specification mews residences, predominantly traditional build with some high-specification additions to the design.
Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager, you will have responsibility for delivery of £3m project from inception to completion. You will be supported by your team; consisting of a Foreman, Site Engineer, visiting QS and visiting Design Manager.
* Must have relevant experience (project-management, construction)
* Must have delivered similar projects as a project lead, £2-5m
* Strong management, organisational and communication skills are a must
* Strong work ethic with ability to motivate and drive a team toward a common goal
* Should live within easy commutable distance to Sevenoaks
* Chairing daily progress meetings
* Reporting upstream to the Contracts Manager & Client
* Effective management of the project team
* Effective subcontract management
* Ensuring programme adherence
* Achieving completion of key deadlines
* Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
* Ensure awareness of planned work with stakeholders
* Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team
* Assist the contract in achieving operational standards
* Anticipate and resolve issues
In return, we're offering a long-term contract at a highly competitive rate of pay in a fantastic working environment, conveniently located in Sevenoaks with excellent transport links. Parking provided.
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.
For more information, please contact on or email .
Job posted 7 months ago by PSR Solutions