Electrical Design Engineer
Job added: November 10, 2014
- Position: Design Engineer
- Location: London
- Salary: 30k-39k / year ( Permanent )
- Sector: Rail
With over 60 year’s experience, our client is a leading provider of turnkey electrical, telecoms and associated projects to the rail industry. They have an excellent reputation within the industry; working directly with infrastructure owning clients as both a Principal Contractor or as a subcontractor to other contractors.
Their growing reputation and ability within a specialised market place; has meant they have been successful in winning a number of tenders on high profile projects within the London region. As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work on projects such as Crossrail, high profile station redevelopment, NWR and LUL infrastructure projects.
Their ongoing successes, with a large guaranteed work bank for the coming years, means they have an immediate need for Design and CAD staff within their Design Team.
They are currently recruiting for Electrical Design Engineers to work alongside their electrical design team. As the ideal candidate you will be degree qualified within a relevant field or have relevant experience within electrical / building services, lighting and BIM (an advantage).
Experience and qualifications include:
• Electrical Degree Qualified (or equivalent qualification / experience)
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D is essential (3D an advantage)
• Experience of relevant design software (Amtech, Hevacomp) (essential)
• Understanding of Electrical design (building services, lighting etc.)
• Knowledge of BIM (an advantage)
• Previous experience working on rail infrastructure projects or building services (essential)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading specialist within the rail industry; to develop your knowledge and technical capabilities, and to progress your career.
For more information on these roles or to apply, please contact Paul Ledingham (Rail Manager) on 020 3586 3002 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact on or email .
Job posted 11 months ago by Paul Ledingham