Assistant Site Manager
Job added: February 25, 2015
- Position: Assistant Site Manager
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £15-£20 / hour ( Contract )
- Sector: Residential
Job DescriptionFreelance Assistant Site Manager Required.
My client is a leading partnership homes / social housing contractor and they require an Assistant Site manager for a period of 3-6 months.
The candidate MUST have residential New build experience preferably within Social Housing.
This role will be based in Northamptonshire.
Duties and key skills include:
* Ensure the delivery of the project within the budget and time scales specified
* Focus on motivation of the workforce to delivery on time and to budget
* Focus on quality, customer service and delivery
* Knowledge of Building regulations
* Working to programmes
* Managing workloads
* IT Skills
Must be SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid qualified.
For more information, please contact on or email .
Job posted 92 days ago by Dan Feenan